While logged into the HuskiMail admin dashboard,
- Tap or hover over “Email Settings“
- Select “Forwarders“
- Select “Create Email Forwarder” button
- Enter the first part of the email you want to use for forwarding. For example, if you wanted to use “firstname.lastname@example.org”, you would put “info”.
- While the “Add Destination” drop down menu is set to “Email“, enter the full email you want to receive the forwarded mail. For example, if you wanted to use “email@example.com” to forward mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” as the recipient, you would put “email@example.com”.
- Select the “Create” button.
That’s it dawg!