HostHuski.com offers paid web hosting. HostHuski.com reserves the right to cancel your account if it violate our terms of service. HostHuski.com provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. HostHuski.com reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. HostHuski.com users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through their accounts.
The following rules apply while using HostHuski.com services to you and all your end users.
If any violation of these rules will occur HostHuski.com reserves a right to suspend a violating account. You, We are able to reactivate your account. After the account will be reactivated, you will have 12 hours to resolve the incident. If incident will not be resolved in 12 hours after we will reactivate account or any violation will occur in future by the same account, HostHuski.com reserves a right to terminate violating account and disable your profile.
- No adult content of any kind.
Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported.
- No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
Account will be terminated without warning if any kind of phishing / hacking website will be discovered or reported.
- No mass mail / spam sending scripts.
Account account will be automatically suspended if you or your client will try to send mass mail.
- We do not allow any kind applications to be hosted here.
Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here. Account will be suspended and you will have a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
- Nulled / cracked software is not allowed to be hosted.
Account will be suspended with a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
- Accounts cannot be used to store files or backups only.
All websites must have a regular content. Sites designed to file sharing / archive / backup / mirroring purposes are not allowed.
- Malicious websites cannot be hosted.
All websites that you or your clients host, must have index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to thepublic_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason “Malicious Website”.
Additionally, You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOSTHUSKI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.